Please ensure you are ready 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick up time.
- Excess baggage will be charged for; however in the event of a full vehicle it will be at the Driver’s discretion whether excess baggage is carried or left for the next available vehicle.
- Unaccompanied baggage and bikes will be transported at owners risk.
- Bicycles and Sports equipment must be advised to office when making your booking to ensure sufficient space will be available. Failure to do so may result in passengers along with their excess baggage or sports equipment being left for the next available vehicle. Passengers must accompany their bicycles and sport equipment. We do not transfer unaccompanied bicycles and sport equipment.
- It is entirely at the Drivers discretion and with full company support that should a passengers’ behaviour be such that he/she/they are asked to vacate the vehicle, there will be no refund of fare. In the event of a return trip the return segment may be refunded at discretion of management.
- Tracknet are committed to ensuring your comfort and enjoyment when travelling. We will make every effort to maintain our services as per schedule. We also advise that where inclement weather conditions occur, we reserve the right to make timetable alterations, route changes and / or cancellation of a service in the best interest of our passengers, vehicles and staff.
- No Smoking
Price Information: Whilst care is taken, prices are subject to change without notice. Prices charged will be valid rate at time of travel. All prices as quoted on this website are in NZ dollars (include all relevant taxes: GST and other taxes / National Park Concessions etc).
Secure Server Reservations & Email Enquiries:
Tracknet endeavors to respond to all booking enquiries and reservations within 1 working day. If you have not received a response within this time please check your junk-mail or spam mail filter. To avoid this problem please add our email address to your address book firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracknet Cancellation Policy applies to all reservations.
- 80% refund if cancellation is made outside 24 hours.
- 50% refund if cancellation is notified to office within 6-24 hours of departure.
- No refund if cancellation is made within 6 hours of departure or a “No Show”.
- If you change your booking and then later cancel your reservations, the cancellation / change policy shall apply from the departure time noted on the earlier of your bookings.
- Priority is always given to confirmed bookings that have been prepaid. If the vehicle is full, any booking unpaid at the time of travel will be deemed unconfirmed.
Change booking Policy:
If necessary, one change is allowed to your initial booking with no extra charge (must be made more than 6 hours prior to departure). Each subsequent change or cancellation to your booking will then attract a $10.00 admin fee.
If you change your booking and then later cancel your reservations, the cancellation / change policy shall apply from the departure time noted on the earlier of your bookings.
If you miss your Tracknet bus connection due to circumstances beyond your control, (including flight disruption) and you are able to advise us prior to the departure time, we are able to offer the option to travel on the next available service (which could be the following day subject to timetables and seat availability). Should you not wish to travel on the next available service then the cancellation policy as above applies to your bookings.
- A child is aged up to 14 years
- No charge for an infant safely sharing a seat with an adult
- Accompanied children will pay the sector fare
- Tracknet DO NOT provide childrens’ vehicle seats. Please advise when making a booking if you will be bringing a child’s seat.
- Unaccompanied children between the ages of 7 to 14 years may be carried providing our “unaccompanied minor form” is completed. It is the responsibility of the parents / caregiver to ensure their child’s wellbeing and that they are being met or collected at both ends of the journey.
- Children aged between 0 to 6 years must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult or will not be transported.
Tracknet operations are timed to service Fiordland National Park’s Great Walks Tracks and to improve transport options for visitors during the summer period October to April each year.
If travelling between May to October please note: Limited schedules available. Minimum numbers may apply. No services will operate on Sunday’s. Between May and October each year Tracknet may operate charter services as and when required on demand.
Where possible Tracknet may be able to offer alternative options – please do not hesitate to contact us.
SAFETY is your responsibility.
You are responsible for your own safety. Please ensure your group is well equipped and carrying the correct equipment for your journey. Tracknet reserves the right not to transport poorly equipped individuals, all departures are subject to lake, weather, road & track conditions.
Tracknet strongly suggest that:
- Intention Forms should be completed before departure and left with your trusted contact.
- Mountain Radios or Personal Locator Beacons should be carried – In Te Anau Stu’s Place hire Mountain Radio’s (+64 3 249 8363) and Mobil Te Anau hire Personal Locator Beacons (+64 3 249 7247).
General Policy: Tracknet reserves the right to amend timetables, cancel departures, substitute plant or equipment and alter ticket prices at any time. Tracknet reserves all rights.